Showing the single result
Green Xanax Bars
Green Xanax, or its generic Alprazolam, is a benzodiazepine that helps in treating anxiety and panic disorders. The FDA approved this drug for medical and prescription use only. Thus, in the United States, non-prescription use of this drug is prohibited. However, seek a professional doctor if you have ongoing anxiety or sudden panic attacks.
Green Alprazolam is a variation of Alprazolam, which is available in green color. Just like Yellow Xanax, it also contains 2 mg strength of Xanax. However, the color of tablets helps a person to distinguish easily between various strengths. For more convenience, Green Alprazolam also has an imprint of S 90 3 on one of its sides.
Uses and benefits of Green Xanax bars
Green Alprazolam bars are useful for the treatment of frequent anxiety or sudden panic attacks. Generally, doctors prescribe this drug for treating generalized anxiety disorder. Besides, some doctors use it off-label for treating other medical conditions which require benzo.
The benefits of Green Xanax depends on the strength, dosage, and other medical conditions. However, the drug is beneficial under medical usage and when a patient is following medicinal guidelines. Therefore, carefully understand and follow your doctor’s instructions for the dosage.
Special considerations for anxiety treatment with a benzodiazepine
While using benzo, a patient should follow some special precautions to stay safe from the side effects. Your doctor will also inform you about these precautions while prescribing Green Xanax. However, follow these considerations while using Xanax for anxiety:
- Take the doses in prescribed quantity, strength, amount, and timing.
- Do not make changes in your prescription or doses. It can lead to over or underdose.
- Avoid liquor, alcohol, and any other substance that makes you dizzy. These substances may increase the effects of Xanax if you combine them.
- Pregnant or nursing patients should consult with a professional before using Xanax or any other benzodiazepine.
- According to the FDA, Green Xanax is short term medication. Thus, please do not use it for more than four weeks continuously.
- A person may feel dizzy when he is using this medicine for the first time or when doses are changed.
These precautions mentioned above will help you to avoid any side effects of the drug. Also, it will allow you to get most of the benefits from Green Xanax for anxiety and panic attacks.
Side effects of Green Xanax
Unlike regular Xanax, the side effects of Green Xanax bars may become severe within a short period. Generally, it happens when a person is not considering the proper doses and taking it abnormally. In medical usage, the side effects are mild and disappear within a couple of days.
However, inform your doctor if your side effects become severe and do not go within a few days. The most common adverse effects of Green Xanax may include:
- changes in libido
- blurred vision
- impaired vision
- shaky hands
- mood swings
The chances of side effects are higher at irregular doses. However, tell your doctor if you face any of these unwanted symptoms after taking Green Xanax.